Thursday, January 28, 2010

I thought I knew a thing or two...

Thursdays are always tiring. We get up early for us about 7.00 a.m. Josh as usual doesn't want to get up this morning, covering his head with his blanket and asking where daddy is. Then the day starts a shower, breakfast and getting the kids ready for the day. Josh has therapy every Thursday morning in Ontario. As I was at his therapist this morning, she had mentioned that Josh was doing so much better. I agreed and told her that our transitional meeting from the rocket preschool program to kindergarten was coming up very soon. She asked what we were thinking of doing. ( Now keep in mind I am a home schooler at heart so the decision to send Josh to school has not been an easy one. Nor am I completely convinced it is the right one but nevertheless this is what we are doing at this point.) I told her that we were thinking of putting Josh in a special day class kindergarten for special needs kids. She didn't think that was a great idea because he tends to take other kids bad behaviors as his own. I then asked her if she would come to Josh's IEP meeting and she said that she would. I am still praying on this point. I just want the best for my son. I want to go visit the classes that he might be going into. The school district isn't to keen on this happening as of yet. I am not sure how much of a hissy fit I will have to throw for things to go the way I want them to. Please keep praying for my family as we really need it especially in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment