Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So then it was Saturday...

On Saturday it started like any other day. I got to sleep in for a while thanks to my wonderful husband. Then it was off for a busy day of grocery shopping and meetings with friends. Josh stayed at home with daddy because lets face it, it is nearly impossible to get any kind of shopping done with Josh is tow. Josh had an unusually bad day. Now you might be thinking well he has lots of bad days. Well this one was different. He was very emotional all day and wanted to go to sleep from the time he got up. He went between crying all the time to wanting to tear off all our heads and punching us. He also was not interested in playing with anything or going anywhere. Then around 7.45 he climbed into his bed that is at the end of our bed and went sound asleep. This is highly unusual because normally Josh has to be held by me or my husband and made to go to sleep. My first thought was UT oh!! We might be getting sick. As the night wore on and no fever or vomiting I got more and more relieved but worried. He woke up Sunday morning happy and wanting to go to church. Was this a depressed day? Was his body fighting something? I don't know. I hope it is not going to come again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment