Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010

Here I am for the second time today. I will try and make posts every day or every few days. If you have any questions please let me know. I will try to answer them asap. Josh woke up late this morning around 8.45a.m. He was very grumpy and needy. I went into get Justin up and change his diaper. Josh came running in saying " mama I need you". This usually means that I have to hold him or he will go balistic. I finished what I was doing and held him for a few minutes. He sat on my lap sucking and empty bottle cuddling up to me as if he wanted to crawl inside. I then got up to start my day. He kept crying wanting me. I had to get Justin a banana and Hailee up and to start the day. I homeschool Hailee so she can sleep as late as she wants usually. Josh goes to a special pre-school program for kids with speech delay and other problems. He was very whiny and as usual did not want anything to eat. I gave him his Respridol. This med makes him very hungry and usually calms his mood. He then asked for a popsicle a few minutes later. Oh I forgot to mention that he also chews on everything. Ice and crunchy things helps him not to do this. He thought my neighbor was coming with him for school today. She is a very nice lady that babysits and helps me with my kids when I need her. He was very, very upset when he found out that she was not going to be joining us. I put him in his car seat to go to school and he screamed and cried. He tried to punch me but I held his hand. My neighbor calmed him down and promised to go with him on Thursday. He was then happy all the way to school and I left him with a hug and kiss. Why did I name this in the land of OZ? Well sometime I feel like dorothy, far away in another land, looking for a way to reach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment