Thursday, August 13, 2015

It's been a while...a really long while

I can't believe it's been over two years since I last wrote in this blog.  A ton has happened some good some bad.  Let me catch you up in case you don't follow me on a regular basis.  Laura moved to Michigan 2 years ago and is starting her third year teaching.  She absolutely loves it.  She teaches at a small Christian school, math and science.   She loves her job but hates the winters.  We hope and pray that next year she can find a job here and move back home.  Not to our house but to California.  Hailee has had a really rough time the past couple of years.  She has been in and out of the hospital  a few times and this past April was diagnosed with hemeplegic migraines cause by her Mitochondrial DNA dysfunction.  This causes her to have stroke like symptoms and if not treated the side effects can be permanent.  Every day is a struggle for her.  She has her ups and downs good days and bad days and really bad days.  We of course are always in prayer that God heals her.  Joshua's beloved school closed this past June ( I will not discuss the craziness that lead up to this on this blog but if you contact me privately I will let you know why).  We had to find him a new school and I think we found the perfect match for him.   Justin turned 8  a few weeks ago and is doing really well.  He loves to be home-schooled and can't wait to start our co-op in a few weeks.  Mike started a new job, after working for the same place for 15 years so this year has had a ton of new challenges.  I am so very grateful that God allows me to be part of this amazing family.  I love my life, the good the bad and the ugly.  God is so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment