Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What in the world?????

This has been a world wind adventure to say the least. We saw the new psychiatrist in Temecula. He was very interesting. To make things short, let's just say we did not like him. I was entertaining the idea of just keeping him for medication purposes but God intervened and we got a phone call to say that this particular pshyc is longer accepting our insurance. coincidence? I think not. We are now going to see a neurologist at Loma Linda in August. I will let you all know how that goes. We have also been going through our independent expert evaluations for the school district. We have already completed the OT portion, we will finish the speech tomorrow and the neuro pshyc on Friday. I will be very interested to see what they have to say. Well Children call so I will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment